- Thailand passport holders (valid for 30 days)
- Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Lao, Philippines and Brunei passport holders (valid for 21 days)
- Korea, Japan, Russian & Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland passport holders) (valid for 15 days)
- French diplomatic or official passport holders (90 days or several visits within 6 months)
- Chile diplomatic or official passport holders (less than 60 days)
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies (less than 60 days)
- Vietnam Visa exemption for visiting Phu Quoc Island: applied for foreigners and Vietnamese Nationals who hold foreign passport (15 days)
- Vietnamese oversea holding visa exemption certificate (less than 90 days).
Note: in order to get your visa exemption certificate, you should contact your nearest Vietnam Embassy/Consulate to get the letter. In case, you would like to avoid the hassle of getting this certificate, you can use your other passport (foreign passport) to apply for Vietnam Visa Fee with our Visa Application Service.