Day 1 – Welcome to Vietnam – Arrive Hanoi
Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, tour guide & driver of Vietpower travel will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel. On your first day in Vietnam you have free at your leisure to rest or explore, discovering your own first impression of Vietnam with Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem lake … Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour. (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will have full day to visit Hanoi city with rich history of cultures. Enjoy speacial in Hanoi Capital city and Old Quarter:
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, and his residental place.
Then visit Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, The Temple of Literature - where Van Mieu Quoc Tu Giam is Vietnam’s first University, built in twenty century, to teach the royals the Confucius theory. Here you will also have a chance to see a traditional music performance.
12 00 AM: Taste of authentic Hanoi at local Restaurant for lunch.
13 30 PM: Continue visiting Ethnology Museum, the miniature of 54 ethnic groups in
Vietnam. The last place of city tour is Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) with Ngoc Son Temple. Walk around Hanoi’s fascinating Old Quarter for some great fun, shopping and can try street side traditional food.
Evening highlight will be a Water Puppet Performance – the unique form of Vietnamese art derived from wet rice civilization of South East Asia at theater. It is an unforgetable experience of Hanoi culture and speacial thing. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Ninh Binh. Night train to Lao Cai (B/L/D)
After breakfast, Pick-up from your hotel is at 8:00 am, we have a 2 hour drive (110km South) to the city of Ninh Binh, also known as the Island Ha Long and the Ancient Capital. It will be an exciting day highlighted, by a 2 hour boat ride in a hand woven bamboo row boat down the Tam Coc stream enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
PM : After lunch served at a local riverside restaurant we make a short transfer (4 km) down a peaceful country road to Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s ancient capital eleven centuries ago. Here, there are two temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the founders of the ancient capital during the 10th century. Return to Hanoi and the tour ends at your hotel around 5:00 pm. In the evening, take the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train. (Soft Sleepers)
Drop you off Hanoi Rainway Station for taking night train to Lao Cai – Sapa. Overnight on train with soft sleeper – Cabin of 4.
Day 4: LaoCai - Sapa - Cat Cat Village & Ham Rong Mountain (B/L/D)
Sa Pa is seen as a foggy town in north of Vietnam and it has got all interesting scenes from spectacular mountain views to colorful hill-tribe markets. Pass through road you have chance to enjoy the cloudy sights surrounding mountains and valleys as picturesque. You visit Cat Cat village and Ham Rong Mountain.
Welcome at train station in early morning, have breakfast and relax before exploring Sapa Town. Trek on the road from Sa Pa winds through hilly terrain and pass cross terraced rice fields to reach Cat Cat cultural village - home of H'mong Ethnics, about 3kms far away from Sapa town. Have an overview of the traditional customs of the ethnic Black H’mong minority.
Stun at the waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station, constructed by the French during the colonial era in Viet Nam.
Trek to visit Ham Rong Mountain (Jaw of Dragon) – an attractive tourist area in the center of Sa Pa townlet
Climb up the San May (Cloud Yard) to enjoy the panorama of Sapa townlet
Visit the orchid gardens with beautiful and colorful flowers. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van village. Night train back Ha Noi (B/L/D)
The scenery of the Sa Pa region in large part reflects the relationship between nature and the minority people at villages surrounding. They are value for your exploration of their cultures and beautiful sights.
In the morning, take a drive to visit Lao Chai village – home of Black H’Mong – here you will trek through terraced rice fields to villages, meet and talk with locals to learn more about their daily life and habits.
Then trek through Ta Van village – home of Dzay hill tribe and get on car back to Sapa.
A short shopping in town before moving to Lao Cai station. Have dinner at local restaurant near train station before getting on AC 4 berth soft sleeper train.
Day 6: Hanoi – Halong bay (B/L/D)
Having two days trip on cruises in Halong bay to admire the magnificent and spectacular of this bay. Overnight on cruises to enjoy the wonderful experience on sea.
Driver transfers from Hanoi to Halong bay by car about 3.5 hours and have views simple, country side, rice paddy life..
Once reaching Halong Bay, welcome on boat, enjoy welcome drink and visit its wonderful scenery of limestone, karts islands, caves, lagoon…
Lunch served on-board while viewing the islands. Dinner and overnight in Halong Bay on Cruise.
After breakfast, keep cruising around the bay. Have lunch.
Back to Halong bay harbour. Hit the road back to Hanoi. Check in your hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Hanoi – Departure (B)
Free time for shopping or optional visit before transfer to Noi Bai airport for departure. End of vietnam travel packages. See you again next trip
What to Bring:
Passport, change of clothes, su-glasses & hat, sun-block, insect repellent, flashlights, good shoes, personal first aid kit & medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks. If you feel the need then sleeping bags, cable lock for your bags is recommended.
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
· Hotel: twin/double shared room. Upgrade is available on request. Check in: 14:00, check out: 12:00 noon. Early check in if it is subject to availability.
· SS: single Supplement. The extra charge for person would like to have a single room.
· Site Closed: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum is closed on Monday, Friday and the whole September and November for the maintenance. No short or informal wear is allowed in the Mausoleum, temple and pagoda.
· Meals: Vietnam food
· Time to travel: Good to travel year round but best from September to April.
· Booking Terms & Conditions: Tour itinerary and tour prices are subject to change without notice.
· Surcharge 3% if pay by credit card or 2% on traveler cheque.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority…