Day 1: Arrive HCMC (D)
Day 2: Saigon – Cai Be Cruise (B/L)
Day 3: Saigon – Nhatrang (B)
Day 4: Nha Trang – Free at leisure on beach (B)
Day 5: Nhatrang (B)
Day 6: Nhatrang – Danang – Hoian (B)
Day 7: Hoian (B)
Day 8: Hoian - Hanoi (B)
Day 9: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 10: Halong Bay – Hanoi(B/L)
Day 11: Hanoi Departure (B)
Day 1. Arrive HCMC (D).
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, our tour guide & driver will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel. At leisure, Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon), is the largest and busiest city in Vietnam with a population of 7 million people. Much of the daily life takes place on the streets, which are lined with shops, stalls and vendors with their wares spread out on the footpath. Then, you embark on a city tour of HCMC including the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, Remnant War Museum and the bustling Ben Thanh market followed by a spa at the La Maison de l'Apothiquairet. Overnight in HCMC.
After breakfast, your Mekong Delta - Cai Be Excursion starts at 8:00 from the lobby. Welcome on the Cai Be Princess cruise at 11.00. The tour will start with the visit of Cai Be colorful floating market. Visit of some local home factories such as rice paste making, rice pop corn, coco candies, and longans drying processing. Lunch awaits you at Le Longanier restaurant at La Residence de Phu An resort, a superb Indochine style resort. After a short walk along a narrow canal, the excursion will end at around 15.30 pm where the vehicle will await you for your transfer back to hotel. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 3. HCMC - Nha Trang (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel, in the morning you take a one-hour flight to Nha trang. Pick up and transfer to your resort. At leisure relaxing and unwinding at the resort overlooking beautiful Bay. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views. Overnight in Nha Trang.
After breakfast, You have a free day at leisure for relaxing and unwinding at the resort overlooking beautiful Bay. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 5: Nha Trang (B)
Free day at leisure for relaxing and unwinding at the resort overlooking beautiful Bay or take an optional boat trip cruising on the Nha Trang Bay to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium, the Mun Island- best island for snorkeling with lots of lives colorful corals and fish. Taking a fresh meal at the Con Se Tre island. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6. Nha Trang - Hoi An (B)
Enjoy you free time until transfer to airport for a flight to Danang. Upon arrival you will visit the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization of Cham people followed by a short drive to visit the Marble Mountains where you will climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view over the surrounding district. You continue to drive to your hotekl in Hoi An. Free. At leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7. Hoi An (B)
From the 16th to 18th centuries, Hoi An was a thriving international commercial port for Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders. Hoi An now is a quaint riverside town, popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, tailors shops, and numerous cafes. Some of the buildings in the narrow streets have remained unchanged for more than a century. You enjoy a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200- year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Following the tour there will be free time to shop or relax. Overnight in Hoi An.
Free until transfer to Danang airport for flight to Hanoi. Pick up and transfer to hotel. At leisre. You also can have an optional cyclo ride around the Hanoi Old Quarter. In the evening you will enjoy a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show then a dinner at the award-winning Press Club restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 9: Hanoi – Halong bay (B/L/D)
Having two days trip on cruises in Halong bay to admire the magnificent and spectacular of this bay. Overnight on cruises to enjoy the wonderful experience on sea.
Driver transfers from Hanoi to Halong bay by car about 3.5 hours and have views simple, country side, rice paddy life..
Once reaching Halong Bay, welcome on boat, enjoy welcome drink and visit its wonderful scenery of limestone, karts islands, caves, lagoon… Time for short relax followed by lunch with traditional Vietnamese seafood while cruising to magnificent BaiTuLong Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay. Dinner and overnight in Halong Bay on Cruise.
Day 10. Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Greet the day with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay and view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air. Start cruising towards the harbour while an A la carte or buffet lunch is served. Boat arrives at the harbor by noon for a drive back to Hanoi. At Leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 11. Depart Vietnam (B)
There is no activity planned for today. Enjoy your free time for souvernir shopping until transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
· Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
· All private transportation.
· Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
· All domestic flights.
· Experienced English speaking guide.
· Halong Bay Private One-Cabin Cruise
· Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
· All sightseeing tickets.
· Tissues and water on coach.
· Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
· Services charges and government tax.
· International flights & departures taxes.
· Travel insurance
· Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
· Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
· Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
· Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 01 passport photo each person)
· Other services not mentioned above
What to Bring:
Passport, change of clothes, su-glasses & hat, sun-block, insect repellent, flashlights, good shoes, personal first aid kit & medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks. If you feel the need then sleeping bags, cable lock for your bags is recommended.
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
- Hotel: twin/double shared room. Upgrade is available on request. Check in: 14:00, check out: 12:00 noon. Early check in if it is subject to availability.
- SS: single Supplement. The extra charge for person would like to have a single room.
- Site Closed: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum is closed on Monday, Friday and the whole September and November for the maintenance. No short or informal wear is allowed in the Mausoleum, temple and pagoda.
- Meals: Vietnam food
- Time to travel: Good to travel year round but best from September to April.
- Booking Terms & Conditions: Tour itinerary and tour prices are subject to change without notice.
- Surcharge 3% if pay by credit card or 2% on traveler cheque.
Halong bay tour:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.